An excellent experience for your customer, and an optimized digital business. How do you achieve that? Experience management offers control across all touchpoints.
An organization where the focus is on excellent customer experience (CX), calls for the orchestration of all activities, across all the departments that influence that experience. Branding, marketing, communication, services, culture, and processes. We work at a strategic level to increase the CX maturity of your organization. And we offer our expertise, experience, and people to realize the goals that have been set.
Partners in CX
In experience management, our CX professionals work together as partners with you to find answers to questions such as:
- What can you do to better organize CX?
- How do you position CX in your organization?
- What does a roadmap for excellent CX look like?
- How do you transform into an experience-driven organization?
- What people, expertise, and methodologies do you need?
- How can you align yourself towards results?
You realize an authentic, relevant and credible customer experience by managing the essential experience design chains.
— Rob van der Haar, Principal consultant | experience design organisation
We start with vision and strategy workshops to sharpen the understanding of ambitions and goals. Applying the Informaat CX framework, we make the CX vision and strategy concrete. Subsequently, we determine the roadmap and the desired results for the short, medium, and long term. We manage CX activities and make progress clear on the basis of metrics.
With experience management, you will discover methods to keep innovating quickly and efficiently, and to build bridges between organizational silos. This allows the orchestratation of CX as a whole, and the ability to deliver unique, relevant, and credible customer experiences.
What we can do for you
- Advise on streamlining CX processes.
- Help you position your CX or UX department within the organization.
- Prepare a roadmap for excellent CX.